ALICORN STABLES – Battle Ground, WA
FULL CARE BOARD is offered here at Alicorn Stables. Boarding includes daily turnout, daily stall cleaning, hay (grain/supplements supplied by owner), horses fed 2X/day, use of amenities.
LESSONS are offered by Kari Wetherill. Whether you are a first-time rider, need some brushing up, or feel the need to experience jumping or dressage, Kari offers lessons tailored to each individual’s need. Most lessons are private, running 30-60 minutes (depending on the need of the horse/rider). Small group lessons can be arranged at Kari’s discretion.
TRAINING of your equine partner: Does your horse need a tune-up? Are you too busy and want your horse to get enough exercise? Need some fine tuning? Or even colt starting (horses are accepted at Kari’s discretion)?
Full-time training consists of 5 rides per week. One ride per week may be exchanged for a lesson with your horse in training. Partial training and individual rides available as well.
SADDLE FITTING services offered as well! Kari offers onsite flocking and saddle fit evaluation, with recommendations for new saddle fit or shimming options when necessary.
Follow Alicorn Stables on Facebook today. Visit their website Here.
As pole barn builders, our building techniques allow for economical, flexible and timely building options, whether building an agricultural barn, gambrel style barn or monitor style barn. A finished, post-frame barn is more energy efficient and weather resistant than many other types of construction. We are proud to say we have built hundreds of barns and agricultural buildings throughout Skagit, Whatcom, Snohomish and Island counties.
I am just now starting to look for a property. What are some things to be looking for if I plan to add a shop or a barn?
- What will the building be used for?
- How much space do I need?
- How tall should it be?
- What door sizes will work?
- Do I want windows?
- Where will it go on my property?
- What materials do I prefer? (metal, wood, etc.)
- Site preparation is a consideration which has a large potential impact on overall cost. The less ground work you require the lower your project cost.
- What is the access to power, water and other utilities?
- How much work will need to be performed to access the site. Driveway etc…?
- Is the zoning appropriate for your use? Will you need to get a variance?
- What are your long term plans for the property? Will you want to subdivide at some future date? Is this allowed?
Have questions you need answered about an Arena, Barn, Stable and so much more from Spane Buildings the Pole Barn Builders and get some answers to your questions.
It’s Friday morning and we woke up like this ….
Remembering how important this is to you and your horse. They feel everything.
Enjoy your day!
“It’s Friday … Put on your BOOTS. Put on your SADDLE. Put on your BRIDLE and put a SMILE on your face … YOUR HORSE IS WAITING FOR YOU!”
Enjoy your weekend!