As pole barn builders, our building techniques allow for economical, flexible and timely building options, whether building an agricultural barn, gambrel style barn or monitor style barn. A finished, post-frame barn is more energy efficient and weather resistant than many other types of construction. We are proud to say we have built hundreds of barns and agricultural buildings throughout Skagit, Whatcom, Snohomish and Island counties.
I am just now starting to look for a property. What are some things to be looking for if I plan to add a shop or a barn?
- What will the building be used for?
- How much space do I need?
- How tall should it be?
- What door sizes will work?
- Do I want windows?
- Where will it go on my property?
- What materials do I prefer? (metal, wood, etc.)
- Site preparation is a consideration which has a large potential impact on overall cost. The less ground work you require the lower your project cost.
- What is the access to power, water and other utilities?
- How much work will need to be performed to access the site. Driveway etc…?
- Is the zoning appropriate for your use? Will you need to get a variance?
- What are your long term plans for the property? Will you want to subdivide at some future date? Is this allowed?
Have questions you need answered about an Arena, Barn, Stable and so much more from Spane Buildings the Pole Barn Builders and get some answers to your questions.